Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Survival Manual

This is the unit 3 Action Project for my Endurance course. This is the third humanities course in the senior Global Vision series. Unit 3 was titled Apotheosis, which means becoming divine, and focused on investigating the endurance of survivors. We utilized their experiences as inspiration for our personal missions. The unit was guided by the survivors stories. We examined how survival changes ones mind and heart. After clearly determining my mission in unit one and working on it in unit two, I needed to figure out how my mission is going to survive. The action project for the unit called upon students to create a survival manual for their mission with the hope of guiding themselves in addition to inspiring others. I really enjoyed this unit as it exposed a lot of the challenges in a mission. This unit emphasized the reality that life is hard and in order to succeed you need to have a clear vision and work towards it. This course has helped further develop my perception of self. The action project allowed me to dive deeper into my mission and think about how it'll unfold in time. I really appreciated the individuality and practically of this project. I think that this was a wonderful way to conclude the unit and move into the next stage of my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment