Sunday, February 26, 2017

SWOT Analysis

This is the unit three Action Project for my STEAM course Systems and Models. Unit three was titled Organization and was guided by the question how does one find personal flow within a larger organizational mission or movement. We examined the synergy between individuals ands groups.  The class studied I-O psychology and many of its relevant findings. For the Action Project students were asked to conduct a SWOT analysis on a part of GCE. Students got to behave as an organizational consultant and do a full on analysis of a selected portion of the school. I chose to conduct my analysis on GCE's building. I really enjoyed this unit and thought it did a wonderful job of tying the entire course together. This action project was very fun and interesting because it allowed me to view the school in a brand new way. I'm very satisfied with this course and project!

No comments:

Post a Comment