Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Demographic Analysis

This is the unit two Action Project for my STEAM course Systems and Models. Unit two was titled Group and focused on analyzing how groups function and the methods used to better groups. We learned about team and relationship building as well as how Psychologists use the scientific method during their studies. The AP asked students to create and conduct a research study based on group observations. I loved having the freedom to take my interests into account when creating my study. The research portion gave me a quantitative understanding of what I ultimately compared my data to. I think the length of the project was easily overcome by the time allowed for work and the dedication I had towards it. I really enjoyed this unit and think this was an intense but beneficial AP to nicely finish it off.


No comments:

Post a Comment